As a client of the Capital Group RRSP, you can manage your portfolio online at GRS Access.
With GRS Access, you have access to all of your Capital Group RRSP information. On this site, you can view and print your reader-friendly statement at any time. You also have the ability to:
- Check your own plan statement at any time
- View and change the investment direction of your future deposits and maturing investments
- Update your address, phone number, and email address
- Make transactions in a secure, confidential site
- View information about your current investment choices.
If you haven't yet registered, simply visit www.grsaccess.com, click on "register for GRS Access", and follow the easy registration process. GRS is safe and secure. Each GRS Access user has their own log in ID and password allowing them to log on from anywhere, anytime.
Contact us today for more information or to make changes to your portfolio. We are happy to answer all of your questions!
Capital Group Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
How are you saving for your children's education? The average cost of University tuition in Canada is $7,437 in 2016-17.
Capital Group Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF)
When retirement hits and it's time to start drawing an income from your RRSPs, how do you do that?