What happens if one of your team members want to really plan for the future?
Permanent Life Insurance helps them do that. Voluntary life insurance like Term Life Insurance and Permanent Life Insurance helps employees to fill in the gap between what their Group Employee Benefits covers and what they actually need.
With Term Life Insurance, rates are only guaranteed for the term of the policy, and then they'll go up dramatically -- going up by 500% isn't uncommon.
The good news is, employees who want a longer-term solution have one: Permanent Life Insurance from Capital Estate Planning.
Permanent Life Insurance gives your employees access to permanent life insurance with rates that can be guaranteed for life. This can be:
- T100 or Level Term Life Insurance: Insurance whose rates are guaranteed for the rest of your life
- Universal Life Insurance, with the potential to build up cash values that can be used for Long Term Care or increased coverage
- Whole Life Insurance: guaranteed insurance for your whole life
- 20-pay Whole Life Insurance: Whole Life Insurance that is paid up in only 20 years, so you never have to worry about paying for Life Insurance again
Unlike many optional Group Life Insurance plans, Permanent Life Insurance from Capital Estate Planning has a few key features:
- Employees can work directly with a consultant from Capital Estate Planning, so your HR, Benefits and Payroll staff don't have to become experts in this
- A much wider range of options than typical optional Group Life Insurance (which usually only offers one choice)
- If an employee leaves or is terminated, their insurance can follow them
- Permanent Life Insurance is simply one of the best financial decisions that employees can make for the long term!
Contact us today to find out how we can help your team access Permanent Life Insurance.
Insurance for Business Owners & Leaders
If a key person in your company gets very sick, injured or dies unexpectedly, what happens to the company?
Dental Solution Series
If you're a Dental Clinic owner or partner, how do you attract and retain your dentists, hygienists and assistants?