What do you do to attract and retain your staff?
How do you help them prepare for the future?
As a leader, you know that you couldn't hope to offer the kinds of pensions that the public sector has access to. There's no way for a private organization to lock down that kind of liability over decades. But what if you could help your employees save for the future without locking you in? The Capital Group RRSP and TFSA from Capital Estate Planning makes it easy.
At Capital, we have over 25 years of experience in running Group RRSP & TFSA programs for organizations across Alberta and BC. We administer these plans for private companies, unions, foundations, professional organizations and municipalities throughout the West.
What that means to you: a 40,000 person+ negotiating block that allows us to negotiate programs that are simply better for you and your employees. This Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan and Tax Free Savings Account have a few key features you're unlikely to find elsewhere, including:
- None of the transaction fees that you'd normally find with a bank or private investment company. That means there is no cost to start a Capital Group RRSP and TFSA, or make any changes.
- There are no Deferred Sales Charges -- meaning you can move your money at any time without penalty.
- The Capital Group investing program shows all of your investments (Group RRSP & TFSA) on one statement.
- We have the ability to process your Capital Group RRSP through Payroll Deduction -- which means that your staff can get the tax savings from their Group RRSP back on every paycheque!
- Contributions to your Capital Group Tax Free Savings Account are available through pre-authorized contributions.
- As an employer, you have complete flexibility on how much you want to contribute / match employee contributions
- Your Capital Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan can be set up as a Voluntary Benefit (staff choose whether or not to contribute) or one that everyone automatically contributes to
- Most importantly, over the years we have constantly monitored the plan, introducing new investment options where very strong contenders appeared on the market and pruning those who have under-performed -- so you can have the peace of mind of knowing that your savings are being very carefully and professionally managed!
How Payroll Deduction Works for the Capital Group RRSP:
Basically, you get your tax savings back on every paycheque -- or put another way, you pay less money at the time that you contribute! For example:
Contact us today to find out how we can set up a Capital Group RRSP / TFSA for your organization!