As part of the Alberta School Board Employees Group RRSP, you can manage your portfolio online at GRS Access.
With GRS Access, you have easy access to all of your ASBE Group RRSP information. On the site, you can view and print your reader-friendly statement at any time. You also have the ability to:
- Check your own plan statement at any time
- View and change the investment direction of your future deposits and maturing investments
- Update your address, phone number, and email address
- Make transactions in a secure, confidential site
- View information about your current investment choices.
If you haven't yet registered, simply visit www.grsaccess.com, click on "register for GRS Access", and follow the easy registration process. GRS is safe and secure. Each GRS Access user has their own log in ID and password allowing them to log on from anywhere, anytime.
Of course, if you have any questions about your ASBE Group RRSP, you can always contact us for more information or to make any changes!
ASBE Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF)
When it comes time to take money out of your Alberta School Board Employees Group RRSP, how do you do it?
ASBE Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
When you stop working for your school board, will you have saved up enough for retirement to do the things you want to do?