As a grandparent, or a parent - or even a favourite Aunt or Uncle - you want to do everything you can to protect the kids in your life. At the same time, you know that a lot can happen over the course of their lives. Help protect them from the consequences of a critical illness now and have them covered for their whole life.
That's what the Capital Kids' Health Account is set up to do.
How it works:
Grandma & Grandpa start the Health Account for their grandson
- 5 year old grandson
- $50,000 in coverage
- the health account establishes a critical illness and life insurance policy
28 different critical illness diagnosis and procedures
- financial protection for life if diagnosed with any of 28 different critical illnesses or procedures
- including cancer, major organ transplant, MS, Parkinson's and cystic fibrosis
Unlimited Fracture Coverage for life
- pays between $1,500 and $5,000 for anything from a broken arm when they're a teen to a fractured hip when they're 80
Fully paid up in 20 years
- can be paid up in 20 years and carries on for life - or bought a a single cash gift
- after this, the kids don't have to pay any more money into the policy
Financially protected for life
- if the child gets sick or breaks a bone - anytime in their life - they have money to help them out
- or they have Life Insurance when they die, no matter how far down the road that is
- or the policy can be cancelled once the child is grown up and the money used for a house down payment, education or any other purpose
Additional Life Insurance
- for an additional $12/month
- a life insurance policy that can be converted down the road to a permanent life insurance
- with a guarantee that they can be insured later, even if a condition makes them uninsurable
- $100,000 in coverage for 20 years
- for $7/month more, guarantee their ability to double their coverage in the future
If you had the chance to protect your kids (or grand kids) and leave a gift that would last them for life, wouldn't you want to do that?
Contact us today to find out how you can create a legacy for your kids that will last a lifetime for them.