As a grandparent, or a parent - or even a favourite Aunt or Uncle - you want to do everything you can to protect the kids in your life. At the same time, you know that a lot can happen over the course of their lives. Help protect them from the consequences of a critical illness now and have them covered for their whole life.
That's what the Capital Kids' Health Account is set up to do.
How it works:
Grandma & Grandpa start the Health Account for their grandson
- 5 year old grandson
- $50,000 in coverage
- the health account establishes a critical illness and life insurance policy
28 different critical illness diagnosis and procedures
- financial protection for life if diagnosed with any of 28 different critical illnesses or procedures
- including cancer, major organ transplant, MS, Parkinson's and cystic fibrosis
Unlimited Fracture Coverage for life
- pays between $1,500 and $5,000 for anything from a broken arm when they're a teen to a fractured hip when they're 80
Fully paid up in 20 years
- can be paid up in 20 years and carries on for life - or bought a a single cash gift
- after this, the kids don't have to pay any more money into the policy
Financially protected for life
- if the child gets sick or breaks a bone - anytime in their life - they have money to help them out
- or they have Life Insurance when they die, no matter how far down the road that is
- or the policy can be cancelled once the child is grown up and the money used for a house down payment, education or any other purpose
Additional Life Insurance
- for an additional $12/month
- a life insurance policy that can be converted down the road to a permanent life insurance
- with a guarantee that they can be insured later, even if a condition makes them uninsurable
- $100,000 in coverage for 20 years
- for $7/month more, guarantee their ability to double their coverage in the future
If you had the chance to protect your kids (or grand kids) and leave a gift that would last them for life, wouldn't you want to do that?
Contact us today to find out how you can create a legacy for your kids that will last a lifetime for them.
ASBE Group Critical Illness Insurance
The simple fact is that having a Critical Illness -- things like a Heart Attack, Stroke, Cancer, MS -- can be devastating on your health and finances. Learn how you can be prepared.
Permanent Life Insurance
Permanent Life Insurance is insurance that you own, instead of insurance that you rent.